Please Vote For My Mon Monogram Colour Combo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi TPFers.

I would be so grateful if you could take the time and help me make a decision on my next purchase. After much deliberation, colour charts and time spent on the LV site, I have narrowed down my proposed colour combo for my mon monogram speedy.

Please help me decide which one is best... the ivory/mustard combo or the pink/yellow combo. Thanks in advance​

CHOICE 1
    [​IMG]

CHOICE 2
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. I like the pink and yellow combo :smile:

3. I second that! :smile:

5. I think the pink/yellow would add a nice pop of color on the brown canvas

6. if you want something more subtle, go mustard and ivory. i went more subtle on my NF with light green/dark green because i didn't want something super bright. of the two choices you listed, however, i would pick the yellow and pink. :smile:

7. ivory mustard

8. #2 :tup:

9. Pink and yellow looks cute :biggrin:

10. I like the pink and yellow!

11. I vote for Mustard & Ivory, very complimentary! Good luck deciding & please post pictures when you receive it!

12. ivory/mustard! haha im going to go against the majority here.

i saw a neverfull in that combo and it was to die for! :smile:

13. I like #1

14. ivory/mustard suits more the mono and looks elegant.

15. Pink and yellow.... Reminds me of those chewy little sweets I used to eat as a youngster... Fruit Salad lol!