Please vote for my first MJ

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please vote for me...
    Which one do you prefer?

[​IMG]

2. I think the purple is a really unique and great color. I vote purple.

3. If you don't have purple, then definitely get the purple... otherwise, I would go grey.

4. OooLaLa! I :love: the PURPLE! So luscious!

5. That purple is TDF. It definitely gets my vote.

6. I prefer the grey - seems more versatile to me... plus I like to match my bag with my shoes! They are both gorgeous - but I say grey.

7. my vote goes to the purple :biggrin:
    i wonder what color is the interior? the grey has a red one i think...

8. Grey!

9. i vote for grey as well. there's something about the new groovees (not the color, more the style) that's off-putting to me. either way though, both are gorgeous :smile:

10. Hard choice, I'd probably end up buying both :graucho::P But, to answer your question, I instinctively thought purple! Really though it's a matter of what works best for you. The grey is lovely too.

11. I'm veering towards the purple. The grey is lovely too though. Maybe get both?!

12. i like the style of the grey more and would probably get the grey, but the purple color is really pretty.

13. Woah....Not as familiar with MBMJ as I am w/ MJ bags.....I don't own any MBMJ..all MJ..but I LOVE the purple one!!!! Holy!! What is this bag, what year/season, where can I get it, how much is it..what is the lining..what did you have to eat for breakfast..what is your favorite color...what is ..what is ..WHAT IS IT!!!!!!!!!!

14. Gray!

15. Purple!