Please vote Chloe Paddy vs Spy

1. Would you rather have

1) 2 Spys, No Paddy
    2) 1 Spy, 1 Paddy
    3) 2 Spys, 1 Paddy (excessive???)

Thanks

2. 3 :biggrin: I wouldnt say its excessive at all! Your collection should be as large as you want it to be. Option 2 would be cool too though, good mix.

3. no. 2 --> one of each is good.

4. I'd rather have #2, one of each. That way the rest of my money can go to other bags :P

5. #3 for sure!!!!!! never too excessive, never too many purses!!!

6. Well, if you're really crazy about the Spy like I am then, #3...otherwise, one of each #2. I have the Cognac and Black Spy and just ordered a Whiskey Paddy, it might be excessive, but I love them :love: !

7. #2 one of each :smile:

8. Well, if we could have 2 and 1 why would we choose anything else? :amuse:

There are lots of gals who have 2 of the same style/brand bag if they love the style/brand. It would only be weird if they were the same color/style/brand. :blink:

9. I'd vote for #2, a Spy and a Paddy.

10. Let me say that I absolutely love the Spy! If you really like it I'd get two! (Can you tell I'm not a paddington fan?) But, 1 of each would be the best of both worlds. All three would be the best, but if you're like me (broke) it may be hard to accomodate, especially since a each spy is going to be over $2K

11. I love the Spy, but not really the Paddy. Is it too much to have 2 of the same styles or it it better to have a variety of bags?

12. If you don't really love the paddy then don't get it. I think it's better that you have 2 bags that you love, even if they are the same style, then to have 1 bag you love and one bag you think is ok. Especially when they cost $2000 each.

13. 2 Spys, no Paddy.

14. #2!! But if I had a choice of either or, I would rather have a Spy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice