PLEASE VOTE and help me to choose which Belt i should get.

which one will u choose? and why?

• the bling head belt

• the black n white head belt

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loveaddict

me =love+shop addict
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
hi ladies, i need your help again =) 1st of all thx u soo muchhhhh for always sharing, your thoughts n ur collections =) i wanna buy a chanel belt with a big head but i am confuse which head that i want, dont worry about the belt itself, i can do DIY, the most important is the head....please tell me which one is more usefull, versatile (for casual and formal - this is why i am intending to be creative with the belt) tia and every vote counts =)

ow and they are about the same size, bout 15 x 15 cm

Attachments

• belt 1.JPG
    belt 1.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 60
  • belt 2.JPG
    belt 2.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 63
:noggin: me to mon!

me toooo i like both but i have to saveeee for cruise bags n accessories! and i just bought a camellia sandal hahahahah i know its a bit too late but yeah better late than never =) imagine this mon.,...i have been wanting the camellia sandal but hesitate n too scared to take the plunge for a yearrrr and i finally bought it hahahahahah and imagine this...i bought the ss08 ones from bergdorf! hahhahahahaha:yahoo:

please ladies, close your eyes..imagine wearing these two belts and choose one! hahahah love u all!

Oh no. too late. I like them both, but the 2nd one seems more versatile to me... to wear it casually and to dress it up. Perhaps you can try to track it down at other locations?

Goood luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.