PLEASE VOTE and HELP ME DECIDE

I would vote 1) anthracite - you can get so many colors into one! But definitely try to see it in person. I've heard that people either love it or hate it. and 2) Marine. I love Balenciaga blues and find this color to have great leather.

I say anthracite!!! Its such a great colour, it looks black but then it doesnt! Anthra! Im no help with the shapes! I have only tried on the city/first and mini bowling! xx

My vote is for anthracite. I love this color! It goes with almost everything that black would go with. It's not as harsh as black so, you can wear it with things when black wouldn't do.

If you can wait you might want to wait a few months when the Fall colors come out. I talked to a BalNY SA about the color Plomb which is gonna be a blue gray color. Sounds interesting. Mastic and Steel may also be nice colors to wear. The SA also said that they will be getting the Fall bags in a few weeks so by then you may be able to have them email you some photos of the colors.

I think since you already have two Cities, your next bag should be the Day style. :yes:It is very comfy and easy to carry around with you. I promise once you own a Day you are going to be hooked.:nuts: You might want to try a Black Day, or Sandstone (if you can find one). Or if you want another City style i think Anthracite would be perfect.:tup:

Exaclty my thoughts !!!
How do you do Nanaz:P???
Please let us know what you decide and post pics when you'll have it :graucho:

It does sound like Anthracite would be just perfect for you! An Anthra Day would be fabulous...
I wish I could see the day IRL as well as the twiggy, I have only owned the first and city style and love them both. Oh how I wish we had Balenciaga close so I could go in and strike a pose with all the styles and colors... WAIT this could be dangerous :P