Please Vlad/Megs can we have a tpf super bag convention?

chanelbaby

Jul 2, 2006
Pleeeeeasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse may we have a tpf bag convention?

A huge mega bag convention with all the designers in the designers forum and other sponsors showcasing all their new collection on the stands?

All the mods sitting on either side of the runway shows.:supacool:

Ladies carrying a particular bag to the show gets a free gift from that stand? :wlae:

Free glass of champagne on first day for first 100 ladies entering the convention?

Nail bar, cocktail bar, spa bar for massage and facials ringfencing the sides of the convention room.

So what do you say? pretty please :woohoo:

Oh yeah - I can see this. Kinda like Comdex only we could call it Pursedex. It would take a huge convention center to hold us all - it would be wonderful! WONDERFUL!

This would be an amaaaazing idea. But perhaps the timing is bad? I know a lot of people who got laid off because of the bad economy, so now might not be the right time to travel. Plus aren't Meg and Vlad busy planning their wedding right now?

^yes indeed, luna, but things like this take time to plan. So if the idea "seed" is planted now, it could grow into a wonderful wonderful thing.

siw, I can see it in my mind's eye too - :smile:

A huge mega bag convention with all the designers in the designers forum and other sponsors showcasing all their new collection on the stands?

Ladies carrying a particular bag to the show gets a free gift from that stand? :wlae:

Free glass of champagne on first day for first 100 ladies entering the convention?

Nail bar, cocktail bar, spa bar for massage and facials ringfencing the sides of the convention room.

Sounds like you got it all figurered out, lol
That would be awesome!

That'd be kind of fun, although I can't see it happening in my area. But still. It'll be a great way to promote this website and lure more purse lovers in. I hope they can hear you guys out! Keep it up!

Guess what I'll be dreaming about tonight?!? :P