Please view what a bad influence you people are!

LLEvans4

O.G.
Apr 21, 2007
I just thought I'd share. :cutesy:
I found this forum only 5 weeks ago. I knew very little about Coach...just that I liked it. I had a beaded gallery tote and an old backpack. I had worn them out!
Anyway, here is what I have accumulated in the past 5 weeks!

Large Chocolate Carly
Legacy Stripe Planner
Legacy Stripe Large Cosmetics Bag
Legacy Stripe Madison Clutch
Legacy Stripe Wristlet
Legacy Stripe Large Coin Purse
Legacy Stripe Ponytail Scarf
Legacy Stripe Scarf
Legacy Stripe Bangle
Pink Flower Coin Purse
New Signature Stripe Accordian Wallet with Legacy Stripe lining
New Signature Stripe Wristlet with Legacy Stripe Lining
Khaki/brown, Pink and Green Logo Scarves

You all are such a bad influence, but in a very good way! But, I can't continue on this pace! I must slow down!:lecture: Maybe!
IMG_9271.JPG

Repeat after me "Hello, my name is LLEvans4 and I am a Coach addict!" We will be having coffee and cake after the meeting! I am only here a little longer than you and I have been very, very BAD! I feel your pain! Welcome to the Coach Side!!

If anything is going to catch the attention of a sort-of Coach fan it is going to be the wonderful Legacy line.
That stripe and the leathers are so appealing.
It's what brought me back to Coach. :heart:

We're enablers here, so good luck with the slowing down part!

You enjoy that beautiful collection! :yes:

I have to say I love this forum! It is bad, in a good way.
I was telling my husband that when I'm in the Coach store, it's like I have 100 Coach experts over my shoulder advising me...kind of like that Verizon wireless commercial. "It's the Network". Know what I mean??:graucho:

I have to say I love this forum! It is bad, in a good way.
I was telling my husband that when I'm in the Coach store, it's like I have 100 Coach experts over my shoulder advising me...kind of like that Verizon wireless commercial. "It's the Network". Know what I mean??:graucho:

That is a great image!!:dothewave::dothewave::dothewave::dothewave: