PLEASE~~trevi pm or BREA MM!!

Which one

• Brea MM

• Trevi PM

Results are only viewable after voting.
i have to say that i love the brea mm, it is beautiful! especially in the amrante color
however, the trevi pm doesnt have the patina problem, and it always stays "new"

i have a damier already, i feel like it is very everyday and not catchy.
soooo now, i really love the brea ... cz sometimes...i do want to grab attentions~~hoho

i know both of them are roommy

please help...and does amrante goes with everything?

Definitely Trevi - it's better to get a bag that you will be able to use forever, instead of one that you may eventually get tired of, or have the patina bother you. :yes:

Vernis is pretty, and amarante is worry free in terms of colour transfer but finger prints show up really well on it. :shame:

yes...
scratches?
I might carry it around as school bag, since it is big~

another thing i was considering was that...since i am no millionaire, i might have to use the bag quite often, like 3 or 4 times a week,(it is roomy)
so, carrying a vernis too many times, can somehow make ppl to think:oh, she only has this one bag, and she carries it around like everyday. (somehow, vernis is just sooo catchy, and do attract jealousy)
but, carrying a trevi pm in damier, may not really cause too many ppl to discuss it soo often and think too much.
what do you think?

Trevi PM... Because it would work for your purpose better and hold up the wear well. I would not worry about what people think. I have a lot of premier designer handbags and tend to carry one bag to work for a long time (like 2-3 months). Just carry what is comfortable to you and suits your purpose.

I think most people will vote trevi, but I like the brea better for many reasons. One being that it has a longer shoulder strap, and also i do not find it as heavy as the trevi.

You already have something in damier so go for the Brea MM Amarante!!! You'll love it and it's definitely "eye catching", I have one on order so can't wait to get my hands on them... :yahoo: