Please tell me ... Which blue (cobalto)?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458611170.059754.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458611186.607713.jpg

Or

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458611209.745545.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458611226.297788.jpg

Thank you!

2. I love this blue and would like to get one or the other.
    The classic double zip is gorgeous!
    The double bag is new and getting good reviews.
    Anyone out there in PF land have an opinion or suggestion for me???

3. @hermancat if i were you i would get the classic double zip first...:smile:
    have you check bluette blue aside from cobalto blue?
    dont forget to do your reveal once you grab them!

4. Thanks for suggestion.
    Love blue and the cobalto makes me smile!! [emoji175][emoji3]
    Will decide and go in Saturday to purchase.
    Will post pics.

5. I have a double zip in nero and i love it. But definitely go in and try them on, you'll be able to tell which style suits you more! [emoji5]️

6. I have the double bag, and love the shape of it! Definitely try both bags out, and do a reveal :smile:

7. I vote cuir. I tried the double zip yesterday and looked too boxy.

8. Thanks for your helpful opinions. Right now I am leaning toward the double zip in cobalto blue. Love the look of it, but love the simplicity of use of the double cuir.
    Obviously still on the fence.
    Will post pics of my shopping experience.

9. I'm a double zip girl all the way. It's incredibly functional and the cuir looks a little unfinished at the top for my taste. But it's all personal opinion

Share your reveal!

10. I vote double bag

11. Double zip, I like the security of a zip top

12. i vote for double zip, i love mine (i find the finishing very elegant) - and the prada cobalt blue is beautiful!!

13. Thank you all for your help.
    I did get the cobalto blue BN2274 double zip and she's perfect! :love:
    Will post pics

14. hard choice

15. here's mine,exactly the one u r looking at,the colour is nice,I never regret buying it. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464532139.073086.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464532165.934772.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice