please tell me this isn't happening.

booksandbags

M
O.G.
Aug 30, 2009
I stayed up, bleary eyed and desperately refreshing on Black Friday in order to get my MAM from RM's Online sample sale...

Now when I try and track the status of it, it says I have NO ORDERS.

I am freaking out.

Is this happening to any of you guys???

I emailed [email protected] and I pray pray pray this is just a mistake.

i was one of the people that stayed up till midnight and went through that whole madness (1 hour and 20 minutes trying to log on and check out).

They ended up lowering the price 5% because of those shennanigans but in the process they lost all the orders of those that stayed up to be the first at the OSS? That doesn't make sense. I really hope that is not the case. And I truly hope my cc doesn't get charged AGAIN (because the original is still pending) because that would be a nightmare.

I just read through some threads that this is happening to some other members but no one has posted a response from the RM website about this issue.

i just logged in there to check mine and it show no orders either, but i did receive an order confirmation email.
i wouldn't worry just yet if you got the confirmation / invoice email.

i really hope not :sad:

I got the confirmation email with order# too...

I emailed [email protected] and cody so let's see what the response is.

I will let all of you know what they tell me :sad: :sad: :sad:

I've been entertaining fantasies of my lovely bag too :'(

I love RM and this has me super panicky.

I feel so bad for you guys....i hope its just a glitch and your orders are all there!! i didn't place an order yet...i am waiting until tomorrow after the raffles....i hope they have all their orders set on RM...i am getting nervous reading all your stories about orders vanishing....

Aw, I am so sorry for all of you who have to deal with this!! :sad:

No fair...I hope that it all works out, and that they honor your confirmation #s at the very least. Please keep us posted, and I will cross all my digits for you!!! :hugs:

I still haven't heard a peep back from them.

This is really ridiculous.

Because the money was taken out of my account (pending)

I wasn't able to make anymore Black Friday purchases, and for what?

for them to lose all our orders?

I'm really upset.

This sucks. I've never tried so hard to get something (midnight madness on Thanksgiving) and for have it completely backlash at me like this.

Really sad.

They really need to update those who are having this issue.
They clearly have people working on the sale this weekend, so acknowledgement of this issue would really be nice.

I have my confirmation email, I cant possibly understand how they could lose my order.

Also if the order is lost, let us re-order before the sale ends.

They've been pretty good about making it up to people, I mean the 5% is because the sale was taking so long to get established that morning. I'm confident that if they did in fact lose our orders, there will be some compensation. But we still don't know what's going on, so don't wig out too much yet! It may be like TX said, and our orders could be on the way. :smile: