Please tell me this is normal and will go away!!!

1. I know everyone here loves the appleguard, so I sprayed my bag and the leather turned sooo dark!!! Please tell me that this is temporary and will go away! I keep staring at it waiting for it to lighten up. :blink:

2. Yes, give it a few hours and you'll see it lighten. I spray all of my vachetta when new, and it goes back to looking pale and new pretty quickly.

3. Thank God!! You just saved me from having a heart attack!:heart:

4. Many people say that the leather goes through something when the appleguard is first put on the bag. It should go back to normal within a day.

5. I have had the same experience with Apple Guard, and it did lighten up after it dried.

6. i did that on my Mono Speedy and the handles and leather tabs attached to them turned dark. after a day or so they lightened, but unfortunately, the tabs are still darker than the rest of the leather :sad:. sit your bag in front of a fan; that may help.

i actually panicked and started a thread about this. you can see how
    mine turned out. they're still like that to this day :cry:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/panic-apple-garde-19530.html

7. I have Appleguard and I've yet to spray it on my bag.. it's raining super hard in Toronto right now and I was caught out in the rain with Mr. Vuitton, I'm just so afraid something like what happened to Sandra will happen to me. :S

8. DONT USE THE APPLE CLEANER!!

otherwise you are fine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice