Please tell me this is Authentic...

I couldn't fall asleep last night for a long time because I was so ecstatic the bags are going to such great people (which is better than being sad to let them go for sure!). They found some fabulous owners! YAY YAY YAY!!! :yahoo:

*pinkpeony, I can offer to drive over & drop off the bags to you tomorrow during the day if you'd like (or if you're in the city today, we can meet too). Let me know before 5pm today or it'll be in the possession of mr.postman. You can PM me and we can switch cellies.

*Danelys, girl, I'm still smiling over this. If all my bags went to adoring tpf members it would seriously be a dream...good luck with DH! If he can see the joy it brings you then he'll forgive ya.

I hope my boss doesn't see me smiling at my pc screen...

All you ladies are so cute. I think if I had participated in this section I would have been more obsessed with the line. Whew...

I couldn't fall asleep last night for a long time because I was so ecstatic the bags are going to such great people (which is better than being sad to let them go for sure!). They found some fabulous owners! YAY YAY YAY!!! :yahoo:

Thanks so much for being so super nice when I messaged you and for getting back to me at the speed of light!!:yes: That was me asking about more bags/styles you might put up. I really wanted to know if I could go to sleep, or if you'd list something I couldn't live without. Good thing you answered me, or I may have never gone to sleep last night!!:nuts:

Wish all sellers were like you!! You Rock!! :queen:

I'm glad the bags will be very loved and are staying "in the family"!!

*pinkpeony, I can offer to drive over & drop off the bags to you tomorrow during the day if you'd like (or if you're in the city today, we can meet too). Let me know before 5pm today or it'll be in the possession of mr.postman. You can PM me and we can switch cellies.

Thanks much, I won't be in the city today and heading to JFK later in the evening. Sending off my GF to Japan to get me more Tokidoki! :yahoo:You can drop it with the mailman .. :yes: Thanks much for being so generous~!:okay:

I couldn't fall asleep last night for a long time because I was so ecstatic the bags are going to such great people (which is better than being sad to let them go for sure!). They found some fabulous owners! YAY YAY YAY!!!

*Danelys, girl, I'm still smiling over this. If all my bags went to adoring tpf members it would seriously be a dream...good luck with DH! If he can see the joy it brings you then he'll forgive ya.

I hope my boss doesn't see me smiling at my pc screen...

All you ladies are so cute. I think if I had participated in this section I would have been more obsessed with the line. Whew...

LoL. Thank you so much... I have been drooling for Tan Playground for awhile and was even thinking of saving money and getting it shipped from Japan. But even in Japan it's hard to find, so I gave up hope on getting it until I saw your auction. I had the page open for several minutes not knowing if I could believe my eyes :wtf: because it looked too good to be true. Then I just bought it and apparently at the last second too.. I am just so happy..:happydance::party::yahoo::cutesy:
LoL I told my husband and he wasn't mad so :woohoo:...hehe. I might just have to sell one of my bags but no biggie..hehe..

Thank you again so much kaori... I give you a hug.. hehe

gabes_mommy - Congrats!!!! you and I both..lol..

danelys, gabes_mommy, and pink peony - expect your bags by Monday! love you all back! :heart:

i was almost tempted to buy a Zucca today (in the black.white print)...but I behaved myself and will wait until later! gosh, i'm getting sucked back into Tokidoki again...

LoL I told my husband and he wasn't mad so ..hehe. I might just have to sell one of my bags but no biggie..hehe..

:happydance: Really? You're going to have to sell one of your bags? No biggie?

:idea:Hmmmm, I definitely think you should sell that Foresta MM you have on the way.:tup: It's Icky!! Foresta is soooo OUT!! :nuts:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

btw, I'm just kiiding!! :P

Don't you think that Flossy chick and other sellers may be members on TPF? It would only be a smart move to hang out here, pretending to be one of us, getting ideas about what people would give their right leg for. How would any of us know?:cursing:

She IS a member here. She's gone through many usernames on here because she kept getting banned. I won't say much more but if you want details, PM me. So who knows, she might be on here under yet another username.

Thanks so much for being so super nice when I messaged you and for getting back to me at the speed of light!!:yes: That was me asking about more bags/styles you might put up. I really wanted to know if I could go to sleep, or if you'd list something I couldn't live without. Good thing you answered me, or I may have never gone to sleep last night!!:nuts:

Wish all sellers were like you!! You Rock!! :queen:

I'm glad the bags will be very loved and are staying "in the family"!!

I see Danelys has granted your wish .... :yes:

I see Danelys has granted your wish .... :yes:

Yeah I just emailed her... I love the placement and I love the shape of the bag but it's small for me..:crybaby:.. I was so bummed when I got it in the mail yesterday and saw it so tiny.. Then I went to ebay for a bit and I saw a Foresta BV on ebay with my PERFECT print placement and I BIN it... LoL only prob now is I need cash, badly..lol...

BVForetsa.jpg

BVForesta1.jpg