Please tell me the Bloody Marys are comfortable

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, after a random trip yesterday to NM and the CL boutique, I attempted to restrain myself, but failed and bought the black leather Bloody Mary (40% off though), and the pink suede very brode(also 40% off). I initially wasn't even looking at the VB but after trying them on, I fell in love.

Now, I have loved the Bloody Mary, but I would like to know if they are comfortable at all. I know it'll be different for me, but I'd like to know other people's experience with this particular shoe. I bought a half size up (36.5) and it feels good but the toe box is still a little narrow, something I'm sure can be fixed with a little stretching. But walking in them, is it comfortable? Does it get easier since it's quite a funny angle my foot is in?

2. I got a 1/2 size up also but for me the toe box is not as narrow as some other styles. I havent walked miles in them but so far they they have not caused me any pain. Like you said the comfortable threshold varies for each person. From your wishlist looks like you can handle your heels just fine!

congrats on the bloody marys and the very brodes!

3. OMG, congrats on the Bloody Mary! That's my HG shoe...

4. Lol, I guess I'll just have to walk around the house first to get an idea of what I got myself into! Thank you!

Eoifemacbeth- If you're in the market to buy them, CL boutique in Costa Mesa still has them in nude and black leather. I don't know if the color is actually called nude though, but it looks like a peachy nude, if that makes sense? Haha, call Jordan 714 754-9200 if you're interested, 40% off!

5. I returned mine, as they were a little too high for me-but I do have more uncomfortable CLs than these, LOL!

6. Lol, well after walking around the house for a few minutes, I'm either going to have to exchange them or break them in some more. I don't feel stable in them just yet. Maybe with a bit more practice...

After that, I'll have to figure out what kind of outfit to wear with the shoes, haha!

What other CLs are uncomfortable for you, rdgldy?

7. I sold my decollettes and 120 pigalles. I'm fine with VPs, simples, ronrons, NPs, -pretty much everything else I have.

8. Congrats schwinn those are hot! I'm sorry, I don't have any advice. I love those but I shy away from the tie-ups because I can never seem to get them to stay up unless they're tied super tight and cutting off circulation. I'm sure that's just me though LOL!

9. Lol, I can't get these ties to stay up either and I've only walked around the house in them! I've been doing what I see in pics, just tying them around my ankles. I don't know how some girls can keep them up, though.

Thank you, though!

10. Just wondering if these shoes would be hard to walk in if they're a 35 considering that they are sooo high and small feet don't have as much length to cope with the height? (if you know what I mean)

11. Size 35 would have a lower heel than larger sizes in order to keep up with the proportions of the shoe. I'm not sure how much lower, but it might just be manageable.

12. ooo this gives me hope :yahoo:

13. oh my gosh, every time I see the name of this shoe I cringe a little. Why name a shoe bloody anything.....unless it's "bloody hell these are expensive"....

14. Lol, the name always reminds me of the days when I was a kid and would be dared to do the bloody mary "game".