Please tell me something about the Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

leopoodle

Oct 8, 2007
Lately I'm just crazying about the Planet. I have seen many ladies having their cute cute matching color planets hanging over their matching color bbags. So could anyone tell me a little bit more about where, when, and how to get some of those?

The Planets (aka "boobies") were discontinued a few years back. Because of that the older ones tend to be hard to find and expensive. They do show up now and then on eBay, bonanzle, RDC, etc.

Just this season they started making 09 planets, but only if you buy a RH city or part-time on Balenciaga.com. I just checked and they have Mandarin, White and Black cities still available. They have been re-stocking peridocially. I got 2 of the PT's with planets and I just love them! Some 09 planets have started showing up on eBAy (there is a black one up now). Good Luck!

There's a whole thread about how people use there Planets. I just think they look cool. But I did find a use for mine. On one side, I have a mini-medical kit (bandaid, airport size -advil and dayquil, lip blam). The other side holds a couple ones and 8 quarters. I've actually used it quite a bit now.

Thank you ladies, your inputs are so helpful!
Actually I just got a email reply back by balenciaga.com, they told me that they will restock in couple of weeks, and also they are going to have new color Citys with planets/boobies!!!! How exciting!!!!
And CandyJanney, I found the boobies are so useful that they can increase the city's strap so that you can easily carry it accross your body. Plus, if you just simply hang it on the side of the purse, when you walk or run with it, the boodie will jumping around, and its just too cute to miss.....

Oh wander btw, do you still remember where that thread talking about how people use their boodies? Wanna go check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.