Please tell me it is ok to break in a bal

Crazyinlv

O.G.
Feb 27, 2009
Ok guys I have several Bbags and have used them well...until I received this one from E. 09 Black RH City. She is so super thick and wonderful, I just love her as is. Yes I love how they break in but have any of you just wanted to keep the beauty of new??? I know it is going to happen please show me your broken in black beauties!!!:yahoo: These pics are from E my DS hid my camera AGAIN!!! UGGHHH Actually her pics do her justice. I need to take mod pics. I am in love

Attachments

• Black2.JPG
    Black2.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 88
  • Black.JPG
    Black.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Found it!!! the camera that is; under the couch

here are some close up pics. sorry can not capture the true black

Attachments

• BLACK09 004.jpg
    BLACK09 004.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 55
  • BLACK09 010.jpg
    BLACK09 010.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 60
  • BLACK09 006.jpg
    BLACK09 006.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 58
  • BLACK09 005.jpg
    BLACK09 005.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 49
  • BLACK09 001.jpg
    BLACK09 001.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 82
It looks very thick and non-veiny, exactly the way I like it! Here's a look at my 09 black after she's broken in.

Attachments

• tpf.jpg
    tpf.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 104
I am in a minority I know, but imo the more structured styles (City, PT, Work, and particularly these 3 with GH) look better when the shape is firmer. To me the leather quality shows up better when the bags are not mushy and all over the place. Styles like the Day look better broken in, and look odd when they are not broken in.

This black city looks wonderful as is; each to her own but I would stuff it to help keep it this way...

It looks very thick and non-veiny, exactly the way I like it! Here's a look at my 09 black after she's broken in.

Oh good looking!!! Yummy yummy yummy but it is yours hahah. I swear this is the first I have been so wierd about! See I see yours and I want to take her ALL OVER and make her look like Nicole Ritchie's!!!!

I am in a minority I know, but imo the more structured styles (City, PT, Work, and particularly these 3 with GH) look better when the shape is firmer. To me the leather quality shows up better when the bags are not mushy and all over the place. Styles like the Day look better broken in, and look odd when they are not broken in.

This black city looks wonderful as is; each to her own but I would stuff it to help keep it this way...

MFC:ghi5:

What you said - perfectly!

There is a thread called Show us your broken in bags. I can't get it to come up in a search but there is a lot of discussion on breaking in bags.

Last edited:
Good for you! I like it when bags are brand new ... but once they have broken, the leather starts to drape and just puddles ... love them even more! BTW ... beautiful Black City. Congrats!

I like it when it's brand new too, and even more when it's used and broken in! I would just enjoy the bag, let it take its time to get soft!

Here's a pic of my FW09 city too

IMG_1752.jpg