Please tell me: do you think this is rude?

^^ I said "no offense taken" and acted like I was totally ok with it. Grrr. Not because I didn't have a good comeback, but because I felt it wasn't in my best interest to make a scene out of it in front of my colleagues (including the CEO haha).

I wouldn't dismiss her as being jealous, maybe she genuinely doesn't like LV which is fine. But she didn't have to be so utterly rude in expressing her opinion!

Although you wouldnt dismiss her as being jealous you'd be really surprised the things people are jealous about - even a sly dig since she knows the others carry LV also or the way you all were speaking friendly & she has no friends in the office - people are crazy - either way you handled the situation like a lady so good - she's the one w/ no couth. ;)

Who cares what she thinks, you bought the bag for yourself. There is always going to be someone with something negative to say (about the look or the price). That chick can kick rocks! If it helps, I like (actually I love that bag).:drool:

Well, she could not stand all of the attention you were getting and just had to get it back on to her-
I would have just stopped, looked at her and smiled and said" Well, it is obvious that you know nothing about the LV company or products or you could not make a comment like that" excuse me ladies I am going to powder my nose.....