★*¨♥ Please Tell Me About Your Shopping Experience on the website LN-CC (Late Night Chameleon Cafe)★*¨♥

travelbliss

Loving LV since 1987!
O.G.
Sep 25, 2006
LouisVille, LVMH
I am interested in ordering a designer bag from this website, but there are not many reviews nor shopping experiences regarding product quality, shipping, customer service, returns etc. Are the Prada/Gucci/YSL items genuine ? Coupons are offered along with free shipping and no tax add up to $avings but I'm curious to know how your purchase went. Thanks in advance !

travelbliss

Loving LV since 1987!
O.G.
Sep 25, 2006
LouisVille, LVMH
UPDATE:
I bit the bullet and purchased this Gucci handbag I had been eyeing since seeing it pre-fall 2020 release. The price was about $140.00 less than the prices on the GG website. This gorgeous bag arrived within 5 days from Italy, 100% authentic with all paperwork, dustbags, & original packaging. I was able to apply an additional % off coupon as a 1st time buyer, so I really $AVED some money (no tax, free shipping and coupon !!) on this website. They also have other designers like Prada, so check it out. Hopefully others will have a good experience as I did !!
1597589321720.png