please tell me about the MC 33 colors!

Claudia

formerly Purse-onality
Nov 10, 2006
i am kind of an LV newbie, and have a very naive LV question: am wondering how can 33 colors possibly be on the MCs? i didnt even know that many colors existed! can someone explain? i would be ever so grateful! (am contemplating getting a white MC Aurelia)
TIA!

the 33 colors aren't just on the LV logos but also on the fleur motifs as well. if you look closely, there are variations of blues, yellows, greens, peaches, pinks, purples, black/white etc. it's really beautiful! some of the colors just don't show up well in pics so you don't really see the variations until you look at it in person. go visit a boutique and check out the aurelia...that's a nice big bag to see alot of colors on. :biggrin:

Yup, I wondered the same thing how there could be 33 colors on the MC bags. :P

However, I think it's best not to reveal all of the exact colors publicly as there are many lurkers that might be counterfeiters wanting more info on how to make their fakes better. :yucky:

Yup it all has to do with color variations and shades. There are pastels as well, which you don't see much on many bags. Just take for example the rows of LVs....there are 9 total colors of LV symbols and the other colors make up the flowers, quatrefoils, and the other symbol that I can't think of the name of at the moment.