Please talk me out of a 3rd DA bag!

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I have a damier azur Berkeley which is now disscontinued. And I also have a damier azur NF. But I am really loving the new damier azur soffit which costs over $1600! Please talk me out of it!

Phillyfan said:
ooops! It is called "soffi" and costs $1670 before tax. I don't know release date.

Early march. It's a lovely bag. It's hard to talk you out if it but i recall from your prior posts that you are tryjng to curb the addiction. I like it best out of you DA bags. Maybe you just need to go the mall and buy your HG bag and get it out if your system :smile:

is there something huge you want - mahina, Sofia Coppola, empriente? The new SC colors are amazing.

Go with what you love! I know a lot of people on this forum have a collection of only mono! If the Azur is what you love and get the most use out of, then go for it! For me, I love mono, but a little variety is nice too!

This forum doesn't help me to curb my addiction! I'd just rather buy bags than clothing. Bags last longer and Vuitton holds its value. Even though I have never sold any - it is still nice to know :smile:

Oh man if you are looking for someone to talk you out of DA you are talking to the wrong girl. I would drape myself in that print if I could......lol, you can never have too many DA! I also agree with the other poster who simply said buy what you like! It may not be someone else's cup of tea, but if there is one thing that is obvious on TPF, it is that we are all so very different, despite the commonality of adoring purses. Go for it!