Please take a glass and join the "waiting lounge"....

Sorry to hear you have another wait - I'm not waiting for anything (what I was waiting for arrived yesterday) but I'm quite happy to take a seat and keep you company.

The agony of waiting... skip the glass can I have the whole bottle..lol!!!
At least you only have one more day ( which I'm sure is still bad) I have another week before I see my spy. So it looks like I will be keeping you company long after your baby arrives..lol.

You're so lucky to see your new baby tomarrow please post pics when she makes her arrival!!!!

I'm home sick today and :::waiting::: for my bag to arrive. I was just thinking about you and your bag and wondering it it arrived today... so glad it did!:heart:

Were you..."sick" on purpose so you could be there when it arrived?:nuts: Lol just kidding, hope you feel better and get your bag soon...all of you who are waiting!

catcat, I love your new Spy! What's next on the list?

Next....:sweatdrop:!

Isn't it bad you just hold this beautiful new bag you have been waiting for in your hands and this questions pops up in you "depraved, addicted, materialistic but focused" mind :P and you just can't help it...:

"What's next"?

Back to Bal I think I "need" some black so either city or work, but I must plan that out if not "marital crash" will be next.;)

Next....:sweatdrop:!

Isn't it bad you just hold this beautiful new bag you have been waiting for in your hands and this questions pops up in you "depraved, addicted, materialistic but focused" mind :P and you just can't help it...:

"What's next"?

Back to Bal I think I "need" some black so either city or work, but I must plan that out if not "marital crash" will be next.;)

I hear you :yes:

I've got a Spy and another Chloe coming... plus more LV at the Alberta tPF meet in October :wtf:

Divorce proceedings imminent :sweatdrop: