Please suggest Orange or Coral color bags

1. I am looking for an orange or coral colored bag, not a tote bag but something between a small to medium size. Balenciaga makes an orange bag but I was wondering if anyone has purchased a orange bag and how you like it.:confused1:

2. I have a coral bag by Gucci and I love the color. Not too loud but very different. It's made of pebbled leather, and I believe it's a medium bag in the Jackio O style.

3. Do you have a picture or know the name of the bag so I can ask the SA at Gucci about it?

4. I have a B-bag City in rouille--which is like an orange-red. I LOVE the color. It's a GREAT bag. Another bag in that similar shade is this Isabella Fiore bag.

Isabella Fiore 'Oasis - Kate' Hobo - Handbags - Nordstrom.com

I've only seen the rust on Nordy's site, but it's a beautiful reddish-orange. And the bag's a nice "medium" sized hobo. I'm not usually a fan of studs, but the ones on this bag really make the bag!

5. I have a cute orange (they call it ginger) Mulberry Effie that I really like.

6. Chanel has some beautiful bags in coral.

7. I love Chanel bags, I didn't know they came in orange.

8. I have Celine's classic smooth calfskin Boogie and the biker Boogie in orange, and they're wonderfully colored!

9. Just ordered a coral bag by Betsey Johnson from Costco on clearance. Have never owned a Betsey Johnson, so I'm not sure of the quality, but everywhere else, this bag was much, much more. I paid $69.97 shipped! Needed a bag this color for a new outfit I just bought. :love:

Here's the link:
    Costco Betsey Johnson Beatnik-X Body

And here's the bag:
    [​IMG]

It's also in a smaller size for $49.97:
    Costco Betsey Johnson Beatnik-Small Hobo=

10. I haven't seen orange, just coral ;)

11. The Dior Flight Denim collection may suit you! The bags aren't completely orange but the dark blue denim makes a cool contrast and allows them to match many more outfits!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Chloe has some orange bags this season. :yes:

13. how about the ysl muse in biscotto?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice