Please suggest a Cartier necklace for me upto £3500

• Thread starter Deleted member 416842
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 416842

Its a anniversary gift from my husband and I have decided to purchase a Cartier necklace.
I already own plain Love Bangle in YG/WG/RG and few watches (including Cartier).
Looking suggestion/opinion on a necklace which can be both casual and a bit formal.
Would prefer Cartier but can experiment as well.
I usually wear a stack of my WG/YG love bangles with a Cartier tank/rolex.

Thanks you for reading and helping me out.

Its a anniversary gift from my husband and I have decided to purchase a Cartier necklace.
I already own plain Love Bangle in YG/WG/RG and few watches (including Cartier).
Looking suggestion/opinion on a necklace which can be both casual and a bit formal.

Have you thought about the Amulette necklaces?

Hi, I'm also looking for a necklace. Been to the boutique today after a lot of research. I tried a few collection. My suggestion is the following:
1. JUC with diamonds
2. Trinity has a few nice options. I was positively surprised that I like necklaces from this collection the most
3. Orchid is very sweet too!

Good luck. Please post picture :smile:

Resurrecting this thread - did you decide on your pendant? If so, please post photos! I am also considering a pendant and not sure which one. Thanks!