Please stop those duplicate threads

JenJBS

Sep 22, 2019
Member Jessnowa76 posted a thread called
'Can anyone help me ID these sunglasses that Kyle Richards wore on S3 episode #2 at Portia's birthday party? I cannot find anything on them. Thank you!' in 'Television and Cinema' 'Can you ID' 'Chloe' 'Celebrity News and Gossip' 'Wardrobe Accessories'. 5 duplicate threads in 5 forums...

Reactions: Hurrem1001

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver
It happens quite a lot when new posters are trying to ID or authenticate something. They multi-post. Not sure how you’d know to delete unless it was reported...

Reactions: Swanky

IntheOcean

Authenticator
Apr 4, 2018
I think perhaps if we report every multi-posted thread we see and also any thread that was posted in the wrong forum, like those "Can you please authenticate this..." when there's a dedicated AT thread for that brand, that would help bring attention to those threads and get them deleted? I usually don't report them but I will from now on.

JenJBS

Sep 22, 2019
If it's only 2 threads (original and 1 duplication) I don't mind. But when it's 5... That just seems rather excessive.

Reactions: Hurrem1001

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
Ah ya, those shouldn't be happening and if we see it we would delete the 4 additional and keep one in the area we think suits it best! Just report it so a mod can see it and handle it!