Please, some advise!

1. I recently purchased a black work and the leather is really wonderful, super thick, no veins, just the best I have seen. My problem is I really didn`t want black, would like to have had a lighter color. Should I keep this bag which has the most outstanding leather or return and look for a lighter color?:confused1: Really what I want to know is do any of you keep bags just for the leather?even though its not the color you like?

2. I recently purchased a first in dark brown. I love the color and the leather is superb, but the size is too small, as I already have a first for evenings, so I won't need another in this size. I did not want to return it because of the color, but mostly because of the leather, it was the best I have seen in a while. But I did. I need to love the bag totally, or I will not use it. If you don't like the color, you will not use it like you should, so I would say return it and get the bag you totally love!

3. Didn't you sell you ink to get this black one ?
    When you talked about it you seemed to really love the bag. I think I would say it depends on what you value most and or if you're able to keep it and still get a diffrent color.

For me it's the other way round I just received a bag which first surprised me because the color was much darker than I expected, but actually after some thinking I love this tone even more!:yes:

Now the leather is not that great thick yes but just too dry and you can feel a tun of very thin veines (they don't actually show but you can feel them).
    I will keep it because of the color and will try to get a lighter bag with softer leather to begin with in the beginning of 07.

Black is always fine so if I were you I would keep it and buy a lighter one for spring.

4. i think it's pretty! and every girl needs a big black bag :P
    KEEP IT!!!

5. I agree! Keep it! I LOVE my black work - it looks like velvet! And it has sooo many uses and goes with everything! :yahoo:

6. I did think I loved the ink, but decided I really wanted a larger bag so went with the work.I really bought it because of the outstanding leather, and saw in person before I purchased. Its really hard to tell what your getting when you purchase online etc.

7. if u don't really like the color, i'd say return it....

i think the color matters more than the leather cuz u can always find the one u like with nice leather i'm sure :smile:

8. If you want a lighter color, you should return your black one to get what you want. You can find lighter color bbags with just as nice leather as your black one. :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice