Please show your worn guilloche!

elenam12345

Dec 5, 2017
Hi ladies. I purchased the bracelet. I’m in love. I’ve been eyeing It for at least a year. A little nervous about scratching. Can someone show me how It wears? Should I not wear It with my love bangles ?

Reactions: hhw
Here’s a picture with my love bracelet.

I’ve owned the guilloche bracelet for a little over a year, and pretty much wear it solo. I have found the wear and tear to be fine, but I am careful. It’s definitely not the bracelet to be doing heavy cleaning with! :lol:

On the occasion I do stack with my love bracelet, I try not to be too precious about it. Jewellery is meant to be worn. I am conscious of them overlapping and scratching each other, so have had my guilloche bracelet adjusted so it fits a less loose fit.

Attachments

• DFA399AA-E7EF-430B-A83B-436352C45894.jpeg
    DFA399AA-E7EF-430B-A83B-436352C45894.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 363
Here’s a picture with my love bracelet.

I’ve owned the guilloche bracelet for a little over a year, and pretty much wear it solo. I have found the wear and tear to be fine, but I am careful. It’s definitely not the bracelet to be doing heavy cleaning with! :lol:

On the occasion I do stack with my love bracelet, I try not to be too precious about it. Jewellery is meant to be worn. I am conscious of them overlapping and scratching each other, so have had my guilloche bracelet adjusted so it fits a less loose fit.

I don’t think I’ve seen those 2 together up close like that. Usually have seen the love with the vintage Alhambra or onyx or carnelian. I must say this is gorgeous with Guilloche and Love, as they are both shiny. Love it, enjoy :smile: