Please show your trinity collection

Tatti_

Dec 25, 2018
Because I'm so in love with the trinity ring I am still thinking of buying more pieces from this collection. Does anyone have other pieces than the ring? If so please show them. :smile:

Mmeowcollins

Nov 3, 2016
Oh the bracelet is beautiful. :love: Does it much turn around? Is the bracelet to delicate for everyday wear?
I wear it daily- I don’t think it’s too delicate but I also wouldn’t be able to deal with something substantial like a Love on my wrist daily. It does turn a lot though. The cord bracelet did too, for me, as the cord stretched out through daily use.

Mmeowcollins

Nov 3, 2016
What size is your small chain bracelet? Do you wear it fairly fitted?
I think it’s the 18cm. I wasn’t given a choice of sizes when I purchased it but when I measure it, the whole length is 18cm. I wear it on the tightest setting and I can fit a finger under the bracelet.

Reactions: lilpikachu

lilpikachu

BTS <3
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
I think it’s the 18cm. I wasn’t given a choice of sizes when I purchased it but when I measure it, the whole length is 18cm. I wear it on the tightest setting and I can fit a finger under the bracelet.
Thanks for replying hun! On the Australian Cartier website, it is only available in 13cm and 18cm so I didn’t know if there was an in between size.

It looks great on you! :smile: