Please show me your beautiful vachetta’s on your neverfull

Love this! Do you do anything special to keep it looking like this? I'm also considering the monogram NF in the next couple of months but I'm only not 100% sold because of the vachetta, my DA NF is only 2 years old and looks way worse than yours!
Beautiful do you still get rain spots or staining now the patina has darkened? & do you find it’s all even? Really debating on monogram/DE

I don’t get water spots, and the patina is even. I don’t do anything to treat it. I mostly wear it as my carryon when I am travelling and it is such a practical bag!

I don’t get water spots, and the patina is even. I don’t do anything to treat it. I mostly wear it as my carryon when I am travelling and it is such a practical bag!
Sorry for all the questions! Would you recommend it as an everyday bag or would you say DE would be more practical for everyday use?

Wow your patina looks amazing and how amazing does your bag look for its age! Beautiful! Do you use your neverfull daily? Really debating on whether to get monogram or DE as DE is supposed to be more 'durable' but your monogram looks amazing! Cannot believe its 12 years old!
I have used the heck out of this bag! This was my first LV, so I didnt do anything special with the Vachetta. Now I use Apple Guard. The inside is tan and is very clean. I don't use it daily anymore but I did for years. I just clean it and store it when I'm switching. Get whatever print calls your name and you won't be disappointed!

• Love
Reactions: emmyfxx
Beautiful do you still get rain spots or staining now the patina has darkened? & do you find it’s all even? Really debating on monogram/DE
Hi I know this is an old thread but what did you decide? I’m in the same situation I have the mono mm and am afraid to use it thinking about trading it in for the DE so I can use it and not be scared.