Please show me your 6-motif sweet alhambra bracelet!

Hi all hopefully this thread is still on going! Need some help pleeeese, not sure if this is the right forum but it is about the vca sweetie 6 motif alhambra bracelet..... so impulsive purchase, NEVER have I gone into the store and actually have seen the bracelet AVAILABLE so I jumped on it right away!! But now I'm not sure it works for me mainly because it's rose gold and I'm definitely a yellow gold girl! Could you all please have a look at the pics and tell me your thoughts... does it all match or look a little messy and out of place! Thanks in advance 😅
You got the trinity ring which has RG in it and tie in the sweet 6 motif nicely. I think it looks great!

Reactions: Sonnny
I recently got the sweet Alhambra 6 motif pre loved and it’s still at its original length. I lucked out on this one and couldn’t be happier. My question is I really want to get it resized at the store, I know they have samples for the 5 motif bracelets for you to get the feel of it but do they have the same for the 6 motif or just going to guess? For reference my love is a size 18 (technically could’ve gotten away with 17) the Tiffany lock is a medium, and the JUC is a size 16. And does anyone know how much would it be to get the resizing done given I’m not the first owner?
IMG_2510.jpegIMG_2511.jpegIMG_2512.jpeg

Reactions: hhw
I recently got the sweet Alhambra 6 motif pre loved and it’s still at its original length. I lucked out on this one and couldn’t be happier. My question is I really want to get it resized at the store, I know they have samples for the 5 motif bracelets for you to get the feel of it but do they have the same for the 6 motif or just going to guess? For reference my love is a size 18 (technically could’ve gotten away with 17) the Tiffany lock is a medium, and the JUC is a size 16. And does anyone know how much would it be to get the resizing done given I’m not the first owner?
View attachment 5923400View attachment 5923401View attachment 5923402
They should still be able to resize for you for a charge if they can find the serial number in their system. If they can’t they likely won’t. You could get it authenticated by VCA but there will be a significant charge and it will need to be sent to France, last I heard.

They should still be able to resize for you for a charge if they can find the serial number in their system. If they can’t they likely won’t. You could get it authenticated by VCA but there will be a significant charge and it will need to be sent to France, last I heard.
I’m pretty sure it’s authentic as the seller gave me all the paper works and the certificate and the receipt. Just wondering how much the charge would be in Canadian as I know for Tiffany resizing a bracelet is roughly 200$ cad

I’m pretty sure it’s authentic as the seller gave me all the paper works and the certificate and the receipt. Just wondering how much the charge would be in Canadian as I know for Tiffany resizing a bracelet is roughly 200$ cad
It’s not only a matter of whether it’s authentic. VCA has been sold by neiman marcus in years past (not their current arrangement) and those items are not recorded on VCA’s system. So VCA might not repair or work on those pieces. Maybe they will if you can produce a receipt. I have pieces I bought from Neimans and I think they would repair if I showed them a receipt. But I have also bought preloved that did not come with a receipt from the third party seller and that VCA could not find in their system and that they would not repair. It doesn’t hurt to ask and they will tell you if it’s a no. I’m guessing changing length would be $200-$300 USD. I did not have an example to look at when I adjusted my six motif. I just told her Hong long I wanted it to be.

Hi, it is $180+ tax in USD, unless purchased within a year and then it is free (even if you are not the origional buyer, so that if it is given as a gift it can be sized for free for the recipient). HTH.

Reactions: hhw and glamourbag
I’m in Canada. I ordered the 6 motif in rose gold at my local shop on December 1 2023 and it arrived on March 8 2024. When I placed the order I was told that it would take approx 6 months due to a backlog. I decided to have it resized immediately and will pick it up this weekend (resizing took 5 days). Can’t wait! This will be an everyday piece for me :smile:

I’m travelling to Paris next week, does anyone know if there is availability over there in any of the boutiques?
You can call e-boutique customer service line to locate it in Paris. If you let them know you’ll be there next week, they can do an inventory search and connect you with the local SA there, possibly put the bracelet on hold for you. They’ve done it for me in the past.

Reactions: jacquelyn7