Please SHOW all your SEPTEMBER goodies here!!

Posted in the August purchases thread my pochette metis reverse mono but i returned it to my personal shopper because of some issues...

Anyway, i got myself waitlisted in the LV boutique for the classic monogram pochette metis because the stocks come faster for it. Got the bag Sept 1st. Waited for almost 3 weeks. :heart:

View attachment 3825727
View attachment 3825726

I can honestly say that the classic mono made my heart sing!! :heart: all this time i thought the reverse mono was the canvas i liked better... i tried this on and my heart skipped a beat. Which i did not feel with the reverse mono :biggrin:

The mono makes my heart sing [emoji445] too[emoji7] I smile whenever I see mine [emoji16] congrats!

Reactions: p.l.c.r.
IMG_1960.JPG
Oops, I did it again! Impulse purchase today and third this month. I don't know if I will keep it or not. I wear a lot of black, but I am also fast approaching 50 , not on the slim side, I'm conservative/boring and this may be a bit kitsch. It is very pretty, though. The other side of the Alma BB is plain, as is the card holder. The red strap doesn't sit well on my shoulders, but can also be used with my Montaigne and maybe even my red empreinte PM. What do you all think? Eeeek

View attachment 3829453
Oops, I did it again! Impulse purchase today and third this month. I don't know if I will keep it or not. I wear a lot of black, but I am also fast approaching 50 , not on the slim side, I'm conservative/boring and this may be a bit kitsch. It is very pretty, though. The other side of the Alma BB is plain, as is the card holder. The red strap doesn't sit well on my shoulders, but can also be used with my Montaigne and maybe even my red empreinte PM. What do you all think? Eeeek
Sarkycat, both your post and your name made me laugh (oops, though it was snarkycat originally) . I so know what you mean. This collection certainly is fun and brings a smile to the face. I'm sure you'll figure it out as to whether to keep it or not. At this age, it's all about what brings you pleasure...who cares what people think, it's about what brings you joy. Thx for posting pics! Enjoy your happy ensemble!

View attachment 3829453

I love it! Unique and beautiful and you won't see it around. I'm your age. I don't think age matters at all. But if your uncomfortable, maybe it's not right for you? I do think it would look stunning with a black outfit.

View attachment 3829453
Love it all! Dont return! Keep it! And live specially the strap. How does it look on your PM?

View attachment 3829453
If you will use it ..keep it .. fun collection
how does the strap look on?

Reactions: snibor