Please share your vintage bags pictures

1. Please share the pictures of your vintage bags, it can be designer or non designer bags. I love seeing some vintage bags style.
    I am sure some of you not only have high end designer bags but also have vintage bags pass down from mom or grand mother..

I would like to share my vintage bag to everyone. I bought it from eBay for less that $40 !!!:yahoo:
    It's genuine cobra snake skin made by Ciro Cobra Tokyo. The bag comes with matching mirror and compact powder.
    The bag is well preserve and much prettier in person.

I apologize if it will upset some of you who against snake skin material for a bag..I am sorry it's so pretty..:shame:

DSC04722a.JPG DSC04721a.JPG
  2. This is my vintage Gucci I purchased on eBay. I don't know how old it is but the wallet style is ancient. There's just something cool about owning something vintage.

DSCN05350001.JPG
  3. ^^Very pretty.

4. the wallet on the inside!

DSCN05360001.JPG
  5. Bags-That is a knock-out bag! Stunning !!

6. two completely non-designer ones but i love them! i bought the big one because it reminded me of moomin mamma :shame: it's fantastic, it fits so much crap!

IMG_1131.jpg IMG_1130.jpg
  7. Keys..I like your Gucci..it's like LV noe..
    It's the best deal I ever get from eBay..

Annanas..that clucth like new clutch from chanel..

8. i know, i thought that was quite funny :biggrin: i have no idea who it's by, but it had some german towelettes in it when i bought it :roflmfao: so i'm guessing at least the previous owner might have some german connection :biggrin:

9. I'm trying to get a couple of vintage Gucci's from eBay since those are really the only Gucci's I like..so I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be able to post those here too. But for now, this is my only one (designer one, anyway); my mom's LV Speedy 30 from 1989/1990.

vintagespeedy30.jpg
  10. these are some of my vintage bags.. i have a whole lot more. i love vintage :girlsigh: and my lv petit noe. i love that the vachetta turns so beautiful honey :yahoo:

small_DSCN1182.jpg DSCN1291.jpg
  11. Here's a vintage Fendi that my mom bought for me when I was in high school(early 90s--92, I think?). I don't remember the name of this style, though. Sadly, I ripped the lining when I was younger.:sad:

Fendi inside.jpg Fendi.jpg
  12. I love vintage bags. Mine are mostly from the 50s/60s.

The designer of the first blue purse is "Meyers", the others I don't know.

Blue Meyers purse.jpg Blue Wicker Purse.jpg Two Vintage Purses.jpg
  13. The first one looks alot like the Chanel Reissue!:flowers:

14. That's what I thought when I first saw it too. I got so excited because I thought I had stumbled upon a vintage Chanel! Turns out the bag is inspired by Chanel.

15. I though the same thing too..look brand new...

Lovely bags ladies..keep them coming !!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice