Please share your opinions on: Miss Vara Bow Wallet On A Chain

Dec 17, 2013
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a sturdy wallet on chain and my scouring efforts landed me here. After reading through numerous threads, I have gathered that Ferragamo produces excellent bags and that is just what I desire for my wallet on chain. I am not sure whether this bag is new? as I can't seem to find any opinions on it nor reveals of it.

I will love to hear from you and pictures of how you use it or what you usually store in it will be immensely helpful. Many thanks in advance! :biggrin:

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/salvatore-ferragamo-crossbody-miss-vara-bow-tissu-soft-wallet-on-a-chain?ID=1017796&CategoryID=16958&LinkType=#fn=GENDER_AGE%3DWomen%26PRODUCT_DEPARTMENT%3DHandbags%26spp%3D4%26ppp%3D96%26sp%3D1%26rid%3D%26spc%3D50%26cm_kws%3Dsalvatore%20ferragamo

I don't have this particular bag because I have a soft w pouch/crossbody from a few years ago but I can certainly attest to Ferragamo quality. I have 4 Ferragamo bags and every single one of them looks brand new, even the ones I have used many, many times. I definitely recommend the brand.

I don't have this particular bag because I have a soft w pouch/crossbody from a few years ago but I can certainly attest to Ferragamo quality. I have 4 Ferragamo bags and every single one of them looks brand new, even the ones I have used many, many times. I definitely recommend the brand.

That's awesome to hear! I have a young child and i wanted a bag that is sturdy as i don't wish to baby it. This bag is is intended for daily use. I have just missed the sale. Will you happen to know when it might occur again? I really like the red and wonder if I should wait till the next sale.

I agree with pre10d. Ferragamo quality is superb. I have 3 bags and 2 SLG. My main wallet is the same saffiano leather as this wallet on a chain. It is almost 3 years old and still looks amazing, very durable and easy to keep clean.

In regards to the sale, Bloomingdales will have sales throughout the year with coupon codes that sometimes does not exclude Ferragamo. The next Ferragamo sale will not be until the end of the year especially since they just had one.

I agree with pre10d. Ferragamo quality is superb. I have 3 bags and 2 SLG. My main wallet is the same saffiano leather as this wallet on a chain. It is almost 3 years old and still looks amazing, very durable and easy to keep clean.

In regards to the sale, Bloomingdales will have sales throughout the year with coupon codes that sometimes does not exclude Ferragamo. The next Ferragamo sale will not be until the end of the year especially since they just had one.

Thank you Venessa for sharing about the sale and the quality. I am all set to purchase my first Ferragamo now but I will definitely hold out for a sale. If the sale looks to be at the end of the year, that leaves me some time to start the wallet fund.

Oh dear, I am not sure whether it will be included in Nordies's upcoming anniversary sale on 17th. It'll be interesting to see. I adore the cross body Vara too. Which color did you get? Do you mind if I ask what you can fit into it?

I don't think I saw it on sale at Nordie anniversary sale. I have an early access. I love the Agatha Rosa color. I went crazy this time to get that color. I haven't worn it yet, but it'd fit small wallet, phone, key, lipstick perfectly.

I don't think I saw it on sale at Nordie anniversary sale. I have an early access. I love the Agatha Rosa color. I went crazy this time to get that color. I haven't worn it yet, but it'd fit small wallet, phone, key, lipstick perfectly.

Oh... *sad face. No choice but to wait till end year then. Will you be sharing a reveal? Agatha Rosa sounds like a very pretty delicate color!