Please share your May happy scores here : )

@Toronto24 wait wait wait....
Where? And how???

Let me calm myself from hyperventilating over your gorgeous bag as this is my unicorn ever since missing on Pre-fall 2016 and the supposed Chanel brought it back in S/S17!
Of course Aussie didn't get it both times!

Hope you won't mind clarifying which season this one is and where did you purchase it

Thank you!
GIRL!!! You KNOW I thought of you immediately when i saw your unicorn posted! Prayers you find one & I still think of you each time i use mine:hugs::happydance:

Reactions: aki_sato
GIRL!!! You KNOW I thought of you immediately when i saw your unicorn posted! Prayers you find one & I still think of you each time i use mine:hugs::happydance:
Lol
Thank you my dear S! You're a darling! And everytime I see one, I always think of you who started the obsession!
I have never even seen one IRL but you and your beautiful pics just makes it so beautiful and dreamy!!

It is the one that got away and keeps slipping away!
So close yet so far!!!

Reactions: Kendie26
Lol
Thank you my dear S! You're a darling! And everytime I see one, I always think of you who started the obsession!
I have never even seen one IRL but you and your beautiful pics just makes it so beautiful and dreamy!!

It is the one that got away and keeps slipping away!
So close yet so far!!!
Me thinks you WILL have 1 someday sweet woman! It's destiny:heart::flowers::hugs:

@Toronto24 wait wait wait....
Where? And how???

Let me calm myself from hyperventilating over your gorgeous bag as this is my unicorn ever since missing on Pre-fall 2016 and the supposed Chanel brought it back in S/S17!
Of course Aussie didn't get it both times!

Hope you won't mind clarifying which season this one is and where did you purchase it

Thank you!

I do think believe it was from pre-fall 2016. I first let it slip away then too then happened to come across it again in the store. Not sure why it didn't sell as I checked it carefully and I couldn't find anything wrong with it. I purchased it in the Chanel Boutique in Holt Renfrew in Toronto, Canada.