Please share your May happy scores here : )

I purchased a blue square mini a few weeks ago and decided right after that I preferred the rectangular version instead. The US didn't order any so I reached out to a personal shopper. Special thanks to @UCDChick08 for the recommendation. This finally made its way to me all the way from Asia!! Blue lambskin rectangular mini with light gold hw. O and a big plus, the box it came with had the magnetic closure just like the classics [emoji170].

View attachment 3685373View attachment 3685374

Loooooove this color! Stunning. Congrats on this beauty :smile:

Reactions: Miss CC
I purchased a blue square mini a few weeks ago and decided right after that I preferred the rectangular version instead. The US didn't order any so I reached out to a personal shopper. Special thanks to @UCDChick08 for the recommendation. This finally made its way to me all the way from Asia!! Blue lambskin rectangular mini with light gold hw. O and a big plus, the box it came with had the magnetic closure just like the classics [emoji170].

View attachment 3685373View attachment 3685374

What a rich blue! Very stunning n nice pop of colour for a mini :smile: congrats ms CC! :smile: i think lamb colours are so beautiful n vibrant ❤❤❤

Reactions: Miss CC
Here is my green babe on this May 1st of 2017. I am twinning with a number of tpfers here. ;)

The colour is not quite how it looks in person (I am sneaking snaps while in the office).

View attachment 3685303

I think I will be off Chanel for the next couple of months.

I thought I'd also share the cool and unusual magnetic box that I received today with my mini flap.

It's a long narrow rectangular box! I was planning on smuggling the box back in my work document bag but it's so long that it doesn't fit in a large longchamp bag. Lol. Love this box!!

IMG_7179.JPG
IMG_7181.JPG

Loooooove this color! Stunning. Congrats on this beauty :smile:

Thank you so much!!

What a rich blue! Very stunning n nice pop of colour for a mini :smile: congrats ms CC! :smile: i think lamb colours are so beautiful n vibrant [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

Thanks @Arielgal!! I have an almost equal mix of caviar and lambskin bags but the lamb feels so buttery soft and the colors are much more rich and saturated [emoji4].

Reactions: FancyPants77
Bought this chevron flap in black grained calfskin! Love how lightweight and spacious it is that I bought the same one in electric blue as well! Pretty good (and cheaper) alternative to the classic flap as I didn't like double flap..

This is such a beautiful bag! And you're right in that it is a great alternative to a mini. Where did you find this beauty at?