Please share your Kelly purchase in Canada

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I am a newbie to this Hermes thread. So far, one and only Hermes I own is a Kelly double strap bracelet in orange with PHW. I am thinking to buy Hermes bag(finally!) for myself and decided to go for Kelly 32 cm considering my age and etc. As I own couple of black bags from Chanel, I think I can skip the black. I wish to get either etoupe with PHW or orange with gold hardware in togo/clemence or chevre. But I am not sure if I would be able to find my very first Hermes bag here in Canada. I live in Toronto but doubt that if I can even place an order. For me, Hermes is really hard to enter (not like LV or Chanel). Should I buy some items(prob. scarf?) to put myself on the list? If then, how long it usually takes? I know it all depends on my luck but I don't think I can patiently wait like 1 ~2 years to get my bag. How much it costs in Canada? I feel so shame that I know nothing about Hermes. If anyone has experience in Hermes Canada, would you kindly share yours with me? Thanks all. ^-^

2. I don't think you need to purchase anything else in order to get the bag.

I called last month to place an order for 40cm black togo birkin. My SA told me that there's at least 15 people ahead of me. I don't mind the wait. However, after two weeks I got a offer for 40cm gold togo birkin so I took that and I'm still on the list for 40cm black. My suggestion are to call them if you want.

I don't know the price of a kelly but I'm assuming it should be around $9,000-$10,000.

3. Hi there, I am located in Toronto and are interested in Kelly only for now, and the size I would love to have is 35cm, just don't know how much that would be.

4. The Bloor st Hermes has tons of Kellys in stock (they had a 35cm black togo Kelly last weekend)....just go in and ask.

5. Hi

That is true. Toronto store has Kelly every single time I came in. You should visit the store to check it out.

Good luck.

6. The kelly 35 cm retourne in togo or clemence is CD $8800 before tax. Hope that helps.