Please share your February happy scores here : )

Sooooo, those of you who know me & have heard me moan & beg with prayers for my perfect red Chanel to show up... please meet her as she arrived today! I had to go the pre-loved route via Fashionphile for this baby but she's in amazing condition with full set & this is the red I dreamed of [emoji7][emoji177]Thanks for letting me share & for all of you who supported me with my quest to find her! IMG_1485991553.341337.jpgIMG_1485991564.090366.jpg

Sooooo, those of you who know me & have heard me moan & beg with prayers for my perfect red Chanel to show up... please meet her as she arrived today! I had to go the pre-loved route via Fashionphile for this baby but she's in amazing condition with full set & this is the red I dreamed of [emoji7][emoji177]Thanks for letting me share & for all of you who supported me with my quest to find her! View attachment 3592292View attachment 3592293

She is gorgeous!! Congrats on finding the perfect red bag :heart::heart::heart:

Sooooo, those of you who know me & have heard me moan & beg with prayers for my perfect red Chanel to show up... please meet her as she arrived today! I had to go the pre-loved route via Fashionphile for this baby but she's in amazing condition with full set & this is the red I dreamed of [emoji7][emoji177]Thanks for letting me share & for all of you who supported me with my quest to find her! View attachment 3592292View attachment 3592293
Huge congrats Dear Kendie!!! So happy that you found the perfect red :loveeyes::love::hbeat:
She looks so beautiful :heart:

Reactions: Kendie26
That's some seriously sexy red! Congratulations!

So beautiful:smile:

WOW sooooooo happy for you!!!! She's gorgeous - you sure work quickly!!! :love: I love red best with ruthenium or silver. Plenty of in action shots I believe? :smile: