Please share your February happy scores here : )

Kendie26

Sep 7, 2014
Sooooo, those of you who know me & have heard me moan & beg with prayers for my perfect red Chanel to show up... please meet her as she arrived today! I had to go the pre-loved route via Fashionphile for this baby but she's in amazing condition with full set & this is the red I dreamed of [emoji7][emoji177]Thanks for letting me share & for all of you who supported me with my quest to find her! IMG_1485991553.341337.jpg IMG_1485991564.090366.jpg

Ashleym

O.G.
Apr 8, 2009
Sooooo, those of you who know me & have heard me moan & beg with prayers for my perfect red Chanel to show up... please meet her as she arrived today! I had to go the pre-loved route via Fashionphile for this baby but she's in amazing condition with full set & this is the red I dreamed of [emoji7][emoji177]Thanks for letting me share & for all of you who supported me with my quest to find her! View attachment 3592292 View attachment 3592293
She is gorgeous!! Congrats on finding the perfect red bag :heart::heart::heart:

Bother Free

Bother free is the way to be - Winnie the Pooh
Apr 30, 2014
Sooooo, those of you who know me & have heard me moan & beg with prayers for my perfect red Chanel to show up... please meet her as she arrived today! I had to go the pre-loved route via Fashionphile for this baby but she's in amazing condition with full set & this is the red I dreamed of [emoji7][emoji177]Thanks for letting me share & for all of you who supported me with my quest to find her! View attachment 3592292 View attachment 3592293
Huge congrats Dear Kendie!!! So happy that you found the perfect red :loveeyes::love::hbeat:
She looks so beautiful :heart:

Reactions: Kendie26

twin-fun

O.G.
Mar 27, 2006
Not where I'd like to be
That's some seriously sexy red! Congratulations!

chicnfab

Mar 15, 2014
Calgary,ab
So beautiful:smile:

Vanana

I could give up shopping, but I'm not a quitter.
Jun 28, 2015
WOW sooooooo happy for you!!!! She's gorgeous - you sure work quickly!!! :love: I love red best with ruthenium or silver. Plenty of in action shots I believe? :smile: