Please share your experience with Barenia

janetaz

Aug 25, 2015
I have been waiting for this leather on a Birkin forever. I just purchased what I hope will be my ultimate bag. I know it’s not for everyone but I’m a horse lover/owner for 30 plus years. My ideal birkin would be the wonderful, legendary saddle leather. I am beyond elated to be expecting this bag in the next few days. Do any of you own a Barenia leather bag? If so, I’d love to see some pictures.

Thank you so much! I will definitely post pictures. Thank you for the links. I’m not very savvy on this forum but it sure is a godsend. I am beyond excited to have this bag.

Barenia, the smell is intoxicating
Barenia, the feel is like smooth silk
Barenia, the color is like caramel
Barenia, there’s nothing quite like it
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I’m excited to see your new bag.
Thank you so much! I will hardly be able to sleep tonight. I will post pictures. I have been researching birkin for years. I finally decided that my ultimate bag had to be one of the heritage saddle leathers. Mine will be a 1998.

Thank you so much! I will definitely post pictures. Thank you for the links. I’m not very savvy on this forum but it sure is a godsend. I am beyond excited to have this bag.

Oh my goodness don’t I know the feeling. I am SO thrilled for you too! I will be more than happy if barenia is the only leather that is available to me for the rest of my life. I will be stalking this thread for your update! :love:

I have 3 barenia bags, the 4th is silk with barenia details. Frankly I would never be able to refuse a bag in barenia, secretly hoping Hermès will start again the production of black or vert olive barenia bags. My favorite leather, ages gracefully and works on all other occasions except as an evening bag for more formal events.

Rouge H even writes poetry! I’m just seriously bitten by the barenia bug. Congrats, hope you share pics of your beauty.