Please share your everyday Chanel bag

The large, likely in a neutral beige. I'm not sure when, just keeping an open mind. Sometimes that size and the Maxi look really saggy in pictures, and I'm loving the less structured look of the 19, but only to a point. What I love about the small is that it looks relaxed, but not like it has no structure.
Additionally, I find that I don't really care for Chanel bags with the CC lock in larger sizes. They look too, "Hey look at me!" to me. Even carrying my small 19 feels quite different than carrying my small Classic flap. I'm a little more self-conscious. But that's just me. :smile: So, no rush to purchase for now.
Totally understand about feeling self conscious with CC. Hence why I prefer the Reissue

The large, likely in a neutral beige. I'm not sure when, just keeping an open mind. Sometimes that size and the Maxi look really saggy in pictures, and I'm loving the less structured look of the 19, but only to a point. What I love about the small is that it looks relaxed, but not like it has no structure.
Additionally, I find that I don't really care for Chanel bags with the CC lock in larger sizes. They look too, "Hey look at me!" to me. Even carrying my small 19 feels quite different than carrying my small Classic flap. I'm a little more self-conscious. But that's just me. :smile: So, no rush to purchase for now.
I totally understand your feelings. I don’t want my bag to scream look at me so obviously. I think the relaxed style helps offset that uptight vibe if that makes sense. I do get your reservations because I feel the same. I like understated elegance. I will recommend an insert for the large. It is supposed to help with sagging etc. gives a bit more structure.

Reactions: OCMomof3
How do keep that sheen and make the leather look so good? Do you put any creem? Please share your secret.

I had bought this bag new with tags attached from fashionphile last year but based on date codes it’s about 4 years old. I’m not sure if that aged the bag in my favor as it has held up so so well. I had gone from a caviar jumbo and hated the weight and the corner wear and I feel like lambskin has been the right fit for me. I do use Cadillac on it from time to time, but no special treatment!

Reactions: Stratford
Totally understand about feeling self conscious with CC. Hence why I prefer the Reissue
I LOVE the reissue. It was my first Chanel and probably my favorite. I would never have predicted that I would love the 19. It was a big no for me until I saw one in the boutique (SA was so kind and showed me someone else's order that had just arrived). It was love at first sight!

View attachment 4699415 I love this bucket bag, especially the side pockets! Been using it for the past few months until I had no choice last week but to swap to LV canvas so I could easily wipe it down to sanitise at the end of the day...
Absolutely beautiful bag, but I would do the same thing in the current situation. Appears you are in the medical field by the stethoscope? If so, hang in there, this too shall pass. And thank you!