Please share! Lost Beagle Sisters...$2,000 REWARD!

dgphoto

Jun 30, 2015
Two beagle sisters, Darla and June, have followed their noses and gotten lost in Arkansas. Their mom set up a Facebook page where you can read all about the issue: Save The SisterBeagles

If you know anyone who lives in Arkansas, could you please visit their Facebook page and share a post to your friends. They have an Instagram account as well - SisterBeagles.

Anywhere you can share a post or mention on social media will help spread the word. If you're a pet lover, just imagine your baby lost in the woods, cold and hungry. Let's bring the pups home!IMG_1481766592.813786.jpg

Reactions: Storm702
I would suggest that their mom post on lostmydoggie.com, craigslist, pawboost and join a lost & found group on facebook in her area. If she hasn't already have her leave their favorite toy or dog bed outside. Lastly, walk another dog in the area in the hope to pick up their scent. I'm praying that she finds her dogs soon.

So sad to report that June and darla are gone to dog heaven. They were found last week, they were shot in the woods. I'm so heartbroken. My hearts go out to their mom and dad.

Last edited: