Please Share Any Advice about Zygoma Reduction

Hi, gmcnm19 hope you’re healing well ^_^
I just want to ask, when you were at the EU clinic does the bna photos have filters on them? or it was just taken by regular DSLR camera?

I’m kinda skeptical with clinics putting filters on the after photos, I’ve seen all the videos they posted on their yt ch and the patients took the after photos using beautifying apps like snow/soda, just wondering if there’s regular ones at the clinic :smile:
Hi, I actually didn't stay long enough to take after photos because it takes 3-6 months to see final results. Most of EU's IG pictures are selfies sent by their patients, I also didn't like that they're filtered. There are some Korean patients who agree to be their model and are taken pictures in a professional photoshoot (those on their website banners, profile pic,...). I saw the videos of the photoshoot behind the scenes and also some patient interviews videos showing at the clinic. Those are not filtered I think :-? I also had a very hard time deciding at first. Good luck with whichever clinic you choose :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: kmhd
Where do you guys plan on getting fc done?
so far Braun, Girin, TFD, EU are on my list
•Braun - because I mostly like all the results by them my kind of aesthetic, they also do nose so might as well do it ( literally their nose is perfection to me, I’ve watched all their patients video on yt without filter, their results are amazing )

•Girin - the online consultant was very kind so yeah, also been reading pretty good stuff about them lately on the FC kakao group

•TFD - The past months it was my top choice to do FC, but now I’ve been reading lot of complaints from real patients about steps and asymmetry on the TFD kakao group chat. Kinda on the fence about it, but it’s still one on my list.

•EU - I saw lots of good reviews about them lately here at purseforum so I decided to add them on my list. All their results is beautiful to me, but the one thing putting me off is the after photos I’m not a fan of any beautifying app/filter. I hate it when clinics do that, like what’s the point. They’re still on my list though because I like a thread I read about them posted by gmcnm19 .

@kmhd , are we twins? haha i'm considering the same clinics as you!!!
I checked out Braun's English youtube channel. Under the facial feminization surgery, I believe a quick zygoma reduction was done as the incision was at the cheekbones. There were some overall changes to the face shape (i.e. the face became smaller) but she already had somewhat of a V-line prior to surgery. I'm not so sure whether quick zygoma reduction can be used in assymetrical cases or where cheekbones are slightly protruding.

I consulted Braun over KKT. They take a long time to reply, but their consultant was one of the few to let me know that if I'm not interested in zygoma reduction, I don't have to do it and V-line will give a good result. Of course it's hard to tell over pictures and things could change during consultation but on balance I prefer to be told that I need less procedures rather than more. I'm not super into the small-face, pointy chin aesthetic.

Reactions: kmhd
Hi, I actually didn't stay long enough to take after photos because it takes 3-6 months to see final results. Most of EU's IG pictures are selfies sent by their patients, I also didn't like that they're filtered. There are some Korean patients who agree to be their model and are taken pictures in a professional photoshoot (those on their website banners, profile pic,...). I saw the videos of the photoshoot behind the scenes and also some patient interviews videos showing at the clinic. Those are not filtered I think :-? I also had a very hard time deciding at first. Good luck with whichever clinic you choose :smile:
That’s good to know thanks for answering hehe, maybe I’ll check it out for myself when I do my consult with them and feel the vibes of all the clinics on my list before deciding :smile:

@kmhd , are we twins? haha i'm considering the same clinics as you!!!
I checked out Braun's English youtube channel. Under the facial feminization surgery, I believe a quick zygoma reduction was done as the incision was at the cheekbones. There were some overall changes to the face shape (i.e. the face became smaller) but she already had somewhat of a V-line prior to surgery. I'm not so sure whether quick zygoma reduction can be used in assymetrical cases or where cheekbones are slightly protruding.

I consulted Braun over KKT. They take a long time to reply, but their consultant was one of the few to let me know that if I'm not interested in zygoma reduction, I don't have to do it and V-line will give a good result. Of course it's hard to tell over pictures and things could change during consultation but on balance I prefer to be told that I need less procedures rather than more. I'm not super into the small-face, pointy chin aesthetic.
OMG! girl that’s amazing !!! I also love their aftercare for the patients. Do you have kakaotalk? please add me here’s my id ‘060508060’ since we have the same clinics on our list, I would love to get updated when you do your consults with each clinic :smile:

I think it’s fine if you are young and have thin diamond shape face. I’ve seen people with broad jaw get this surgery and end up looking like an “otafuku.” I recommend consulting with a doctor to find out if you are a good candidate.

OMG! girl that’s amazing !!! I also love their aftercare for the patients. Do you have kakaotalk? please add me here’s my id ‘060508060’ since we have the same clinics on our list, I would love to get updated when you do your consults with each clinic :smile:

I just messaged you on KKT!!
Sure thing. However I'm still under a lockdown plus now I'll need to get a visa to go to Korea (increased border restrictions from coronavirus) Don't know when I'll be able to make it to Korea. I feel like I'm hovering between Braun and Girin for the time being. For Braun's aftercare, I think it's 4 deswelling treatments? That's what I understood from the videos I watched hehe.

I'm curious as to what causes overgrown zygoma bones, i'm the only one in my family with protruding malificent ****in cheekbones and makes me feel like maybe my ancestors are asian or maybe we just have genetic disorders **** my fukin life.