Please send lucky H thoughts my way

Thank you for all your good wishes...I had a few minutes after we landed before our first meeting. Rushed out of hotel to the H on George V, still in clothes from overnight flight (including H scarf and birkin) they told me no black box kellys in the store. They had swift kellys (but not black) and a black leather and canvas kelly lakis...which I did not want. Told me "do not hesitate to try FSH store"

that evening, when I returned to the hotel, asked concierge what time the FSH store would close...7 pm he said, so grabbed a taxi in the rain...and zipped on over to FSH...arriving to find the store had closed at 6:30.:sad: then yesterday, with all the meetings I had and the TAXI STRIKE, I never made it to FSH. No kelly for me. And I couldn't even console myself with duty free purchases as there's no H in the Air France terminal. all very disappointing :sad:

awww, I'm sorry, how stressful too and not to be able to get into FHS. I bet they didn't have a black Kelly in your exact specs anyway so don't fret, it'll be your time, next time. (((hugs)))

Next time. So sorry that you didn't connect. Try chanting what I chant to myself - the hunt is greater than the kill, the hunt is greater than the kill.

Didn't work? Hmm...doesn't work much for me, either.