Please send good vibes

juliana@

Apr 4, 2013
Back in January I bought a pair of Pigalle 100 at the Louboutin Boutique at the Forum Shops in Las Vegas, but I kept them in the box because I was waiting for nicer weather to wear them.
Last weekend took them out and found this ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394220542.263473.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1394220574.848470.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1394220881.469601.jpg

I don't know how did I miss that imperfection, it has a very noticeable crack.
I called, emailed they're very hard to reach :sad: a lovely SA told me to send the shoes so the manager can see them in person.
I'm afraid that because of the time they would not want to make an exchange for me.
What do you ladies think?
Should I loose my hope? Or insist for an exchange?
The shoes will arrive to the boutique today.

I sometimes have wrinkles on the sole of brand new Loubis at the space where the heel begins but it didn`t bother me yet but I have never seen such cracks as yours, where the leather shines through.
Wait what they say, maybe you are lucky. Is that a Louboutin "only" boutique ??

I sometimes have wrinkles on the sole of brand new Loubis at the space where the heel begins but it didn`t bother me yet but I have never seen such cracks as yours, where the leather shines through.
Wait what they say, maybe you are lucky. Is that a Louboutin "only" boutique ??

Yes I have some other pairs with wrinkles but nothing like this, and I'm afraid that it will get worse with use.

Yes it is a Louboutin only

Back in January I bought a pair of Pigalle 100 at the Louboutin Boutique at the Forum Shops in Las Vegas, but I kept them in the box because I was waiting for nicer weather to wear them.
Last weekend took them out and found this View attachment 2534273View attachment 2534274View attachment 2534289

I don't know how did I miss that imperfection, it has a very noticeable crack.
I called, emailed they're very hard to reach :sad: a lovely SA told me to send the shoes so the manager can see them in person.
I'm afraid that because of the time they would not want to make an exchange for me.
What do you ladies think?
Should I loose my hope? Or insist for an exchange?
The shoes will arrive to the boutique today.
I can't say for sure about anything because I've never dealt with a boutique before, but as far as the time goes, it seems obvious that you haven't worn them, so I would think that works in your favor- I certainly hope it does, at least, because I doubt the brand would want people walking around with visible cracked soles :nogood: Good luck!

I think it's just the paint cracking, not the actual leather sole.

Paint can do this on anything, shoes, jewelry boxes, furniture, pool, walls...etc
Especially in certain environments: humid, hot, dry, or cold climates.

I'm personally not bothered, since the paint doesn't affect the integrity of the shoes. You can try to ask for an exchange but I doubt they'll do anything. At best, I think they'll offer to have the sole repainted. Good luck :yes:

I think it's just the paint cracking, not the actual leather sole.

Paint can do this on anything, shoes, jewelry boxes, furniture, pool, walls...etc
Especially in certain environments: humid, hot, dry, or cold climates.

I'm personally not bothered, since the paint doesn't affect the integrity of the shoes. You can try to ask for an exchange but I doubt they'll do anything. At best, I think they'll offer to have the sole repainted. Good luck :yes:

I have to admit that it bothers me a little and I'm afraid it will get worse with use, and yes it's only the paint that it's cracked.

I actually got a call back yesterday they were so nice and helpful :smile:, they said they will send the shoes to repair
without cost and it will take from 2-3 weeks from me to get them back.
So I'm actually very satisfied, can't wait to get them back.

Thank you ;)

I would definitely try to get an exchange but if it doesn't happen I wouldn't loose sleep over it :smile: Good luck!!! I hope that they will do an exchange for you!

Hi!
They offer to repair the shoe which will take from 2-3 weeks, they said they could make and exchange but since they don't have any stock in my size it will actually take longer.
They have a very satisfied costumer ;)

Thank you

I have to admit that it bothers me a little and I'm afraid it will get worse with use, and yes it's only the paint that it's cracked.

I actually got a call back yesterday they were so nice and helpful :smile:, they said they will send the shoes to repair
without cost and it will take from 2-3 weeks from me to get them back.
So I'm actually very satisfied, can't wait to get them back.

Thank you ;)

That`s how it should be when you have bought at a Louboutin-only boutique ;))
Good news !