Please say hello to Quasi & Co!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. No, Quasi isn't mine. She's cute. I once read someone's definition of cute as "ugly but adorable" - that's Quasi all right. :smile:

[​IMG]

uglykitty
    Etsy :: The Original UglyKitty Fund - Help Shelter Cats 2

In Quasi's owner's words:
    A LOT people have asked about donating more so I thought I would give a few options. :smile:

The worlds cutest ugly kitty, Quasi!

Since a bunch of people have commented on how much they like the "UglyKitty" logo, i thought i might post a picture (or 3) of my inspiration. Hell, for $0.10, i think i can afford it.

i rescued her from a shelter about a year ago, and after spending two weeks under my bed, she finally came out of her shell and now won't leave me alone - and i love it

So here she is...!

p.s. my kitty is not for sale, i'd miss her wheezing next to me while i sleep too much.

****UPDATE: So i thought about this for a few minutes and thought: "What good does showing everyone a picture of my adorable cat really do?" So I've decided to list the "item" for $1.00 and donate what i raise to the Cool Cat's Rescue Center, a No-Kill adoption center in Annapolis - the shelter where I adopted Quasi.****

Shelter info: Cool Cats

Unquote

Some other sellers on Etsy also donate part of their sale proceeds to animal shelters.

What any fashionista dachschund simply MUST have:
    meganleedesigns
    Etsy :: 2 Dollar Donation to Anti Cruelty Society in Chicago

Beneficiary: Anti-Cruelty Society in Chicago

[​IMG]

andymathis - vet by day
    Etsy :: 2007 Calendar of Daily Paintings

Beneficiary: Old Dog Haven

[​IMG]

buttonfish
    Etsy :: Slip On Bandanas, small- support homeless animals

I don't know if my fave stray cat, Spotty will go bananas if I try to tie a rather dashing bandana round his neck.

[​IMG]

luna2005
    Etsy :: starry moon earrings

[​IMG]

Beneficiary: Elsie, one of luna's rescues (needs heartworm treatment)

karmascreations
    Etsy :: St Bernard Magnets for Charity

Bernie-ficiary: Saint Bernard Rescue Foundation

[​IMG]

teresasart
    Etsy :: Dog in Canoe Dalmatian Charity Art

Beneficiary: Save the Dalmatians
    [​IMG]

Love this button by button maker extraordinaire, thedogcoatlady:
    Etsy :: i thought I rescued my dog, but in truth, he rescued me button

Wishing all animal lovers on tpf a Wonderful Christmas!

2. Thanks for posting :smile:

3. Hello guys!