Please say a prayer for hikarupanda

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ** I know that she engaged in this sub-forum being a new mother...**
    Here is her post from earlier today:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/goodbye-to-my-fellow-chanel-lovers-413855.html

Goodbye to my fellow Chanel lovers Hi Ladies, I have been on this forum for a couple of years now. While I enjoyed reading the posts and checking out pictures of bags here (and I used to visit this forum every day), I am going to take a break as something happened in my family....

My dear husband passed away unexpectedly at the age of 32 during his sleep on 12/26, right after we celebrated Christmas. And our baby girl is only 2 months old. I never thought that I could become a widow at the age of 29, this is just a nightmare for me. I so wish that this is just a nightmare, but it's not....

So in the near future, I am going to have many things to take care of, all the household stuff and plus taking care of the baby. I doubt I will have time to check out what new handbags will be coming out. Well, none of these handbags matters now anyway....

I do hope that one day I will finally pass the griefing and healing process, and when life goes back to normal, maybe one day I will enjoy shopping and reading all about nice purses again.

2. That's completely heartbreaking, my heart goes out to her and her family.

3. The poor darling. My love and prayers are with her and her baby.

4. i'm speechless. this is so horrible. i'll remember them all in my prayers.

5. Thanks for letting us know envyme. My heart goes out to her and her little one.

6. My thoughts and prayers go out her and her family.

7. :sad: Oh my gosh....that is absolutely terrible. She is definitely in my prayers.:sad:

8. I am so, so sorry. My prayers will be with her and her baby.

9. How horrible :sad: I can't imagine being without the father of my child now, or ever.
    I will pray for her and her baby. :hugs: to hikarupanda and her family!!

10. how sad! I will keep her and her baby in my prayers.

11. What a tragedy...my heart goes out to her and her child and I'll have them in my thoughts and prayers.

12. OMG :sad: hikarupanda and her family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I can't imagine that happening, my heart just aches for her and her baby...

13. This is very sad news, my thoughts and prayers are with hikarupanda, her baby daughter and family.

14. I am so sorry. I will keep her and her family in my prayers.

15. omg :cry: my prayers are with her and her family...