Please say a prayer for hikarupanda

envyme

La Ilaha Illa Allah
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
I'm A Brain In A Jar
** I know that she engaged in this sub-forum being a new mother...**
Here is her post from earlier today:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/goodbye-to-my-fellow-chanel-lovers-413855.html

Goodbye to my fellow Chanel lovers Hi Ladies, I have been on this forum for a couple of years now. While I enjoyed reading the posts and checking out pictures of bags here (and I used to visit this forum every day), I am going to take a break as something happened in my family....

My dear husband passed away unexpectedly at the age of 32 during his sleep on 12/26, right after we celebrated Christmas. And our baby girl is only 2 months old. I never thought that I could become a widow at the age of 29, this is just a nightmare for me. I so wish that this is just a nightmare, but it's not....

So in the near future, I am going to have many things to take care of, all the household stuff and plus taking care of the baby. I doubt I will have time to check out what new handbags will be coming out. Well, none of these handbags matters now anyway....

I do hope that one day I will finally pass the griefing and healing process, and when life goes back to normal, maybe one day I will enjoy shopping and reading all about nice purses again.

hamstahon

Loooves her babies!
O.G.
Jun 13, 2007
CT
What a tragedy...my heart goes out to her and her child and I'll have them in my thoughts and prayers.

Lilwalnut

Miracles do exist!
Jun 9, 2007
NJ & NoVA
OMG :sad: hikarupanda and her family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I can't imagine that happening, my heart just aches for her and her baby...

laloki

O.G.
Apr 9, 2006
This is very sad news, my thoughts and prayers are with hikarupanda, her baby daughter and family.