Please save my Sevens!?

ok so update....

i didnt try the iron on patch.

but i did take my Sevens into Nordstroms and the lovely alterationist fixed them for me and theyre great!! yay for nordstroms. they've made me love them again.

ive heard good things about denimtherapy.com

ive used the iron patches but they were kinda too stiff for my liking.

if you bring them into a tailor, they might be able to fix them up maybe with some closely matched thread.

I'm glad you got them fixed!!! I had a hole near the butt area on my favorite pair of TR. I literally had a panic attack when I found it! LOL. (they make my a$$ look awesome!) Anyway I took them to my tailor and she patched them right up. You can't even tell from the outside that there was ever a hole!

ok so update....

i didnt try the iron on patch.

but i did take my Sevens into Nordstroms and the lovely alterationist fixed them for me and theyre great!! yay for nordstroms. they've made me love them again.

Oh wow I didn't know they could fix jeans like that. Maybe they can fix mine too. Do you have to call to make an appt or do you just walk in to a certain department? Also do they alter jeans that were not bought from them?

put some funcky fabric patches on the holes and some at other ramdom ideas and maybe make some more holes on your jeans and have a distress look on them..

Oh wow I didn't know they could fix jeans like that. Maybe they can fix mine too. Do you have to call to make an appt or do you just walk in to a certain department? Also do they alter jeans that were not bought from them?

they do work on jeans that werent bought in their store. (in fact thats the only thing they work on that wasnt bought at their deptartment store.)

depending on which nordstroms you go to they may have an alterations station but you can always go to any counter and let the workers know you need an alterationist and they just take you to the dressing rooms and the alterationist comes to you. Usually go to T.B.D for fastest results.

oh and norstroms charged me half what my regular alterationist charges me!!

thanks for all of the advice and great suggestions!

hmm i usually dont get my pants hemmed there.. i have a lady for that.

but my alterationist charged me $20 to fix on pair of my jeans... and nordstroms charged me $20 to fix 2 pairs... i guess its just what you have done...?

What is it with Pomeranians and jeans? I have lost 11 pairs of pants (dress pants included, but the vast majority were jeans) to my Pom, some of which were brand new! I had bought them to replace my chewed ones! So frustrating. Fortunately the tailor was able to fix all of them, but my god it is just awful when that happens, you just feel miserable.

no seriously. my pom is a pant-eating-machine. he looooooves them or something. hes really crafty too, he can like climb walls like spiderman or something.

luckily MK you salvaged yours, i've had to toss sooooo many pants cause of him. thank goodness i saved my sevens

haha i dont want to get started with the things my dog eats.. its like i starve him or something my goodness..

but yes.. i've spent hundred and hundreds of dollars replacing underwear. 0_o

My Pom is like spider-pom...our bed is too high for him to jump onto, yet he SOMEHOW got a pair of brand new (still had the tags on them!) jeans that were folded up in the MIDDLE of the bed and chewed through them. And so FAST. I swear I think my cat is helping him.