please report

Oh and by the way I would like to take this opportunity to thank the OP for bringing this particular bag to my attention....................NOT!!!!!!

I have been on the prowl for an ivory Prada and now she goes and throws Dior into the mix!

jk!

Oh and by the way I would like to take this opportunity to thank the OP for bringing this particular bag to my attention....................NOT!!!!!!

I have been on the prowl for an ivory Prada and now she goes and throws Dior into the mix!

jk!

my apologies... :smooch:

get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it get it :nuts: (not from the copied listing for sure)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320590471239

Uh, circumvention of fees, much?

I asked about pictures before I saw the shipping price, and then sent a "nevermind!" email. The response I got was:

"Hi,
The shipping costs are meant to offset the 99 cent start price I have it listed at, which I did in order to take advantage of ebay's free listing deal. Sorry to have offended you."

ALL of this seller's auctions are like this. Report away!

reported! There is so much of this crap going on that it is ridiculous. I think I reported 65 auctions over the weekend for this same thing. Some people even admit that they are doing it. Why ebay doesnt pull them is beyond me. Shipping is simple, especially if you are using a flat rate box. No excuse for this BS!

@MarneeB, you are 100% right!