Please Remember...

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Hi Everyone- I need to remind all of you to be courteous of everyone elses opinions and thoughts. As much as you may not agree, please try not to lash out. There have been some heated discussions lately, which is expected on any forum, but I have been seeing some people get taken down more than neccessary. There is a difference between sharing your opinion and bashing someone else for theirs. We all come from different places and different backgrounds so lets all try to be respectful of others.

If anyone thinks they are being treated unfairly, please let Vlad or I know, or try to work it out via PM with the other member. I would guess that speaking with Vlad and I first would be the best idea.

I am really happy to have you all here, but I don't want anyone to leave after a visit here feeling like they were given a hard time for their own opinion. Please keep in mind that this is a healthy place to come discuss our love of purse fashion and anything else we'd like!

Hope you all had a great weekend! :smile:

I'm glad you and Vlad are cordial of these things and that you've remain considerate of other peoples feelings to address this matter...its very helpful when someone actually pin-points the problem and make everyone aware of their actions.

Agreed, glad you and Vlad are understanding about things like this, a lot of other forum mods/admin are NAZIS about that kind of thing and don't listen to reason!