Food Please, recommend some restaurants in Las Vegas for a fanily getaway!

Vividor

Feb 17, 2008
We are going to Las Vegas with our big family - my parents, my in-laws and some other relatives. I just thoght that besides awsome buffets in the hotels, it would be a great idea to go to some nice fine restaurants. Can anybody recommend something? We like quite places with good food. This time it can be something fancy, but the quality food should be #1/ Thank you!

Fix in the Bellagio, it's amazing!!! The steak I had there was absolutely unbelievable. Nicest steak I have ever tasted. It's an all-round american fare kinda restaurant! It's so delicious.

I second Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill (the grits were, I truly believe, made by angels) and any Wolfgang Puck restaurant (Cut, Spago, Lupo, the Wofgang Puck Bar and Grill). We go to Vegas A LOT since we live fairly close and these are some of our faves :tup::yes:

Have fun!

Joël Robuchon is amazing. My boyfriend took me there for my birthday and they brought out a whole raspberry sorbet cake that was scrumptious. They only gave me a slice though..does anyone know where the rest of the cake goes? I saw other tables get the whole cake too but they only got a single slice as well?

My mouth is watering remembering the experience.

Cut in Palazzo is a great steakhouse. Wolfgang Puck is there frequently conversing with the patrons and such. Oh, and I recommend getting the marrow with your steaks!

Delmonico's at Venetian's a good steakhouse, too. If you're staying at Wynn, you can try SW for steaks.

I highly highly highly recommend Alex at the Wynn if you like French food. They give you goodies (cookes and the like) to take home with you too!

Hope you enjoy where ever it is you decide to go, and good luck to you if you decide on gambling! :smile:

Last edited:
I personally loved eating at Joe's Stone Crab at the Forum Shops. I also always love going to China Grill at Mandalay Bay. Tao is a fun experience at the Venetian but I find it to be sort of loud there.

I know this is an old thread but since something new always pops up in Vegas and this was started 2 years ago, can someone recommend some amazing restaurants in Vegas, food is most important but ambiance is right up there with it. TIA