please recommend a watch <=250$

caplily

Oct 2, 2008
don't uasally wear watch but need it for occasionally giving talks ( around 3 times a week), I have tiny wrist but medium hands, 5'5'' tall and skinny. 25 years old.
it must be easy read, I once thought about classic roman numbers but, well, not working for me. Please help me&#65292; thanks!

My Bulova was $150 but that was 7 years ago. I am sure you can get one around that price now. Few more brands that are good and in that price range that I can think of are

Skagen
citizen
coach

I recently bought 2 kenneth Kole watches from costco. A brown leather strapped one for $20 and a stainless stell with blue dial for $35

Thank you ladies! I checked overstock.com and there were so many brands and I didn't know which one to go, now I am going to check the ones you recommend. will the case diameter around 20 millimeters easy to read?

Citizen has some very nice watches in that price range if not under. Look for Citizen Eco Drive watches, they don't take batteries. i have had one for about 4 years now and it runs great.

COACH COACH COACH!!

I got the legacy python watch on ebay for $100 and I don't know how I could have ever lived without it! They have such cute designs and they're made by Movado, so they are super good quality.

COACH COACH COACH!!

I got the legacy python watch on ebay for $100 and I don't know how I could have ever lived without it! They have such cute designs and they're made by Movado, so they are super good quality.
wow I had no idea they were made by Movado ! How did you find that out or does it say it on the watch ?

They say "Coach" on the watch, but I've read on here that they are made by Movado and you have to call Movado if you need repairs.

http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/companyProfile?symbol=MOV.N

You can scroll and it says that Movado makes Coach watches. I simply love mine.
wow ! Thanks for the info. It kind of justifies their higher prices for me that it is not just a label but a quality watch company ! They are cute, do you have a picture of your watch ?

Yup, I can get pics a bit later. I love mine to pieces. Funny story, I went to the coach store with a friend, and I was carrying my LV Neverfull. I was browsing the jewelry section, and the sales person comes up to me and goes "I love your bag." I pulled up my sleeve to look at a bracelet, and the sales person nearly flipped out when she spotted my watch. I thought it was hilarious because I looked like **** (hoodie+jeans).

Anyway, back on topic. The legacy watches are $350, which is out of your budget, but I think they are worth it. You can also look on eBay for one for a little less, probably for less than $250.