Please recommend a great RED wallet to me :)

1. I can't believe how hard it is to find a good RED wallet. I've searched many websites only to find that the red wallet that they have doesn't suit my needs (or budget). I would like to spend less than $350 total (ideally less than 300), and it needs to have a section to put coins. Also, I would like a smaller wallet, nothing too huge. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance for your input :smile:

2. I really like the red Epi, but I feel like LV doesn't have the proper size wallet with enough functionality for me. The Ludlow and Coin Purse are quite small, but you can barely put anything in there. I think my cles fits more than those wallets. The bigger wallets are all too big or too expensive. :sad: Maybe I should just buy a red Epi cles? :idea:

3. How about this wallet?

Longchamp Wallet.JPG
  4. i use my lv mc cles for some times before i finally purchased a mc PTI. the cles can fits my cards & some paper money.

the longchamp wallet is cute too :P

5. i think any wallet from epi line in red is gorgeous

6. where are u from??

check this out, i have it, and it's awesome, they have it in a small size as well...

bottega-wallet.jpg
  7. A little OT, but Longchamp has some beautiful new bags on the site. Can't stop drooling over them :love:

8. Wow... that wallet is sooo cute! What brand is that? I hope they have it available in Asia, since I live in Taiwan.

9. Agreed. The new bags are great! Though i think my bf would kill me if I bought any more bags right now :crybaby:

10. I looooove my monogram cles :heart: However I have began to feel a bit disorganized with it, and would like to also have a wallet. Plus I think I'm in love with the color red lately. :love:

11. Burberry has an adorable quilted one for $395..I'll try to scan the picture for you.

12. Here's the picture..

bwallet.JPG
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice